SUMMER MINDFULNESS CAMP FOR KIDS
June to August 2021 (Tuesdays)
In this Virtual Mindfulness Summer Camp, kids learn and practice Mindfulness in a fun and friendly environment.
The goal of this camp is to bring back the joy for kids by preparing them to get back to normalcy and get them ready to transition from virtual classrooms to in-person school.
This specially designed course for Kids will include:
* Mindfulness Exercises
* Simple Breathing Techniques
* Focus on task-at-hand
* Recognize and identify emotions
* Mindfulness in home and in school
* Home Practice Assignments
* Interactive Mindfulness Activities
From June to August, 2021
Dates: June – 8, 15, 22, 29; July – 6, 13, 20, 27; August – 3, 10
Time: Tuesdays, 7:30 to 8:30 pm PST
Dates: June – 9, 16, 23, 30; July – 7, 14, 21, 28; August – 4, 11
Time: Wednesdays, 8 to 9 am IST
Delivery: Online course over Zoom
Age Group: 8 to 15 years
* Computer with microphone, speakers or headset
* Join Zoom meetings via computer browser
* A distraction free environment to learn and practice
* Attend an introductory session
Fees: $100 per student
How to Register
* Seats are limited (first-come, first-served)
* Go to the registration page below to register.
* Pay the fees after completing the registration.
Click here to Register Today: http://www.zenvidhya.org/summer-camp-registration/